Gluten, Dairy, Grain & Refined sugar free peanut butter cookies are absolutely a girls best friend (or guys, as they ARE boyfriend approved!), with a glass of milk! May I add these are by far the BEST cookies I’ve EVER made! Now onto the good stuff!
Gluten, Dairy, Grain & Refined sugar FREE Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (AND only 5 Ingredients)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup All Natural Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Coconut Sugar
- ¼ cup Almond Flour (Firmly packed)
- ¼ cup- ½ cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Then measure the peanut butter, and add to a medium sized mixing bowl. Next, add the eggs, and coconut sugar and mix well.
- Lastly, add in the almond flour and dark chocolate chips, mixing well.
- Cover a cookie sheet with foil, and grease with coconut oil or olive oil spray. Form the cookies into balls and place on the sheet. Cook 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown!
Enjoy! And as always, tag me on Social Media when you make these!
IG: @SarahTsacog | FB: www.FB.com/RealizingVitality
Until next time!